Leaders from Honeywell, The Barnes Global Advisors, Launcher, and VELO3D discuss the impact of modern manufacturing in aerospace, including the shift from traditional to 3D printing for part innovation and inventory. The panelists share their point of view on the rapid pace of change within the aerospace sector and how prototyping, testing, and continually pushing the limits is necessary in the journey toward perfection.
This webinar discusses:
- How metal additive manufacturing plays a role in design and capability, including advancements in 3D metal part innovation and inventory
- Common roadblocks experienced in industrializing metal AM
- The common challenges in progressing from traditional manufacturing to a modern approach
- What’s next for advanced technologies in manufacturing for aerospace
- Industry statistics and research points to guide your manufacturing operations