Join Ansys and Velo3D for an informative on-demand webinar to learn how Velo3D SupportFree™ metal additive manufacturing technology and Ansys software are creating the next generation of static mixers.
The webinar features Ethan Thompson, Sr Application Engineer at Ansys and Ben Wilson, Application Engineer at Velo3D, where they’ll talk about the engineering challenges behind designing and manufacturing the optimal static mixing components.
The webinar covers:
- Optimizing the design of a static mixer with AM
- Examining the contingencies of AM design choices
- Ansys CFD simulation to examine the impact of baffle angle on prints
- Understanding the manufacturability of different design choices
- How Ansys simulation software helps predict print performance