You’ll be working on the world’s most advanced 3D printer technology that will bring 3D metal printing into mainstream production manufacturing.
We are hiring machine operators who are mechanically and interested in utilizing their technical aptitude in an exciting position to expand their career!
We are particularly interested in machine/equipment operators who want to advance their career working in a world class research and development lab. People who would love to be part of creating innovative products and work with a fun team. At Velo3D you’ll contribute to transforming the global manufacturing industry!
- Operate 3D Printing equipment and associated lab tools
- Apply good computer skills to enter data and record information
- Good mechanical aptitude (basic machine operations, monitoring, debugging)
- Aptitude to follow process instructions
- Ability to lift 20 to 60 pound materials is required
- Nice to have: experience operating machines in a lab or manufacturing environment
- Follow procedures to operate 3D Printers in our lab to produce metal parts
- Monitor additive material levels and replace materials when needed
- Remove completed parts from machine after 3D printing completed
- Alert the team when raw materials need to be ordered
- Perform basic part finishing with grinding and band saw equipment
- Follow procedures to perform basic metrology on the parts after printing